Limerick Tile and Wood Centre carry out their business under the Terms and Conditions below.
“the Company” means Limerick Tile and Wood Centre
“the Client” means the person, firm, or company placing an order with the Company.
“the Goods” means any goods and/or services provided by the Company as ordered by the Client.
These terms and conditions apply to any provision of services or materials by the Company to the Client.
Formation of Contract
All Goods sold by the Company are sold subject to the Company’s standard terms and conditions (as detailed below) which form part of the Client’s contract with the Company.
Conditions of Sales
- All goods remain the property of Limerick Tile and Wood Centre until the company has received payment in full for such goods.
- In the interest of stock rotation and shade management, please return any complete products as soon as possible, but in all cases no later than 14 days from the date of purchase.
- All returns must be in perfect unopened packaging and fit for resale.
- A 30% restocking charge will apply to all items returned.
- Claims for shortages and or breakages must be communicated to our office at delivery.
- Claims for shortages and breakages of goods signed “Unchecked” on date of delivery will not be accepted. Goods must be checked on delivery by you or your agent.
- The Company will provide assistance in determining a customer’s requirements from drawings and measurements supplied. The final responsibility for ordering the correct quantities will apply to the customer or their agents.
- Attention! Before fitting on Ware, Tiles or Wood please verify your selection, colour, shade, calibre and grading as claims regarding such cannot be accepted after fitting.
- Special Order products, Wood, Tiles, Bathroom ware and Accessories cannot be returned or refunded.
- All refunds will be dealt with by means of a credit note or a cheque refund.
- Cash refunds will not be given under any circumstances.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original documentation.
- ALL CHEQUES AND BANK DRAFTS TAKE 7 DAYS TO CLEAR. Goods will only be delivered after clearance.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Sale Quotations are valid for the sale period only.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- No returns on adhesive or grout.